Anyone who has met Braelyn knows she has a flair for the dramatics, and in an effort to plug a little optimism into her life, I got a book from the library called "Its a bad day." The book describes things that can happen to a little kid and make it a bad day, and at the end it says, "But tomorrow is another day, and hey, I'm okay." She had most of the book memorized after a few nights, and liked to recite it. I took her for a walk outside and the snow was higher than her head on both sides. We stepped on some ice, and she sunk into a puddle up to her ankle. She had insisted on wearing her fuzzy white boots, that I had washed that day, not her snow boots like I wanted, and I told her we had to go home, because her feet would be cold now. As we walked she looked down and said, "Dear me. Poor Braelyn. It's a bad day when your boots get wet. Poor me." I swear she would make me a million dollars if I could get her into movies. She sounded like a little old lady, lamenting about her bad luck.
My cousin Jordyn did this post, and I think she tagged me, and I haven't done one before either, but here goes. (Jordyn- if it was a different Heather, just don't tell anyone.)
Tagged....Scattergories
Rules are: all answers must start with the first letter of your last name. Here I go!
What is your last name? Allred
Four letter Word: Apex
Vehicle: Audi TT
Boy Name: Ashton
Girl Name: Ali
Pet Name: Animal (I don't know, maybe?)
Occupation: Architect
Something you wear: Argyle sweaters
Celebrity: Anne Hathaway
Food: Apple
Found in Bathroom: Antiperspirant
Reason for Being Late: Alarm clock malfunction
Cartoon Character: Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Something You Shout: Aaahhh!
Animal: Antelope
Body Part: Arm
Word to Describe You: Ansty
Something You Like To Do: Aerobics
Place You'd Like To Be: Away from here! ;)
No, it was you Heather lol... Your daughter is so funny! My mom says she reminds her of me a little bit when i was young i had a flair for the dramatics too!!! i think i still do... Yeah i am new to the whole tagging thing but i think i did it right???
ReplyDeleteI love the things kids say...so funny! I will have to get that book for Ry, maybe her drama would stop just a tad
ReplyDelete