We got to visit Orlando, and vacation in Flroida for the second time this year, last week because Kevin had a conference there. We went early and did Disney World with some of Kevin's family from Utah. The first thing we saw when we drove in was the huge flashing sign warning of a "Freeze Warning." I was glad I had thrown in the winter coats and gloves at the last second.




We started each morning early so we could be there by the time the parks open. Kevin said he had been vacationing with me long enough that he couldn't stand to sleep in and wanted to get in as much as possible. The girls and I seemed to catch up with him by the time we hit the first ride.
Here are just a few highlights of the week:
-Berkley's face while we spun so fast in the teacups that I was worried she was going to pass out, while Braelyn and Kevin laughed hysterically.
-Seeing how brave Braelyn is. She didn't chicken out on any of the big rides, and hearing her yell, "That was totally wicked!!!" after each one.
-Having Berkley walk right up to Goofy and snuggle in for about 5 mintues and not budging a bit.
-Watching my girls while they watched the light parade at night and being more excited than I have ever been because I was able to enjoy through their magical view.
-Watching my girls while they watched the light parade at night and being more excited than I have ever been because I was able to enjoy through their magical view.
-Taking Braelyn on the Tower of Terror and laughing so hard we can't catch our breathe
-Having everyone around us laugh at the girls' enthusiastic dancing whenever Kevin would play "Single Ladies" from his phone
-Seeing my niece Addy again and seeing how fun her personality is, and seeing all 3 little girls in pink ruffly pajamas
-Finally getting to meet Mickey and hearing Berkley yell, "Mouse, Mouse!"
-Seeing Belle talk to the girls like they were best friends and watching Braelyn hug Aladdin with huge stars in her eyes
-Watching fireworks over Cinderella's castle, holding my baby, with Braelyn on Kev's shoulders, knowing most of my dreams have already come true!
Good thing you guys are from Utah and can handle cold. I'm glad you guys had a good time. I'll have to take Braelyn to lagoon when you guys come this summer since she likes the big rides.
ReplyDelete