Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Project- Pendants

-Check out the Easter and St. Patricks themed pendants now at:
www.firstbabydesigns.blogspot.com














I have been trying to find a way to help out our very tight income and still stay home with my girls, so while I try and find some daycare clients I am putting my creativity to use! I have seen these beautiful glass pendants before but they always seemed to be quite expensive and more geared to teenagers, so I found some cute vintage artwork and have been making glass pendants. They each have a fun saying or cute designs on the back. I can create a custom pendant with any picture you want or with any saying you like. These make a great gift for moms, friends or your wife (maybe with some hints!) The pictures don't do the beveled glass justice but ask me or my mom to show you one in person. I also have those adorable knitted headbands that I saw EVERYWHERE in Utah! You can comment here or email me at hr.allred@gmail.com for more info or to order your own! (I will be adding more pictures during naptime :)

*I'm offering the friends and family rate of $20 for the small pendants and $25 for the larger and $5 for a chain through the end of March until the Farmer's Markets begin. The headbands are $10 which includes the interchangeable flower.

3 comments:

  1. I really really really like those!!! How much do they cost??

    ReplyDelete
  2. For mother's day you should tell people that they can put their mom's favorite saying on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the domestic queen one! My mom made gloves for a while and had a botique sell them for her...if there are any botiques around your area to ask.

    ReplyDelete