Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pink tutus

I never knew how cathartic pink tulle and organza could be, but after a big move and unsettling summer, I knew my little girls were going to be okay as I watched them spin and jump with total abandon today during dance class. The joy they have in putting on a frilly skirt and expressing whatever they feel when they hear the music just reassured me that the happiness is within, and that as long we are together and they have tutus we will survive!!!
Berkley trying to pose just like Brae! How cute is she in a leotard!
Nobody told her to pose but I think she looks like a natural. She told me all day after, "Mom! I a ballowina!"
Look at the joy on her face. I finally exhaled here in Kentucky.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute, I want to just grab them and hug and kiss them. I love Berkley's poses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Berkley looks like she has grown a ton over the summer! They are both very cute girls. Thank goodness for pink tutus!!
    P.S. Thank you for your comment on my blog awhile back! It was very sweet and meant a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete