Just a quick note as I sit among piles of boxes and stuff, Kevin didn't get the job he was hoping for here in Provo with IHC, so we will be moving to Georgia for the next 2 years while he gets his masters in kinesiology! Such a change but we are excited for our new adventure, and will be near Savannah. He has a graduate teaching job which will pay us a little every month, and will save him $40,000 a year on tuition. Kevin leaves tommorrow to drive down, start training and find us a house. My parents will be driving the moving truck down in 2 weeks and I will leave last to fly down with the girls.
I am so grateful to my parents, and siblings who have been so helpful and supportive of all the craziness we've been going through lately. I am so glad I got to see extended family last weekend as well. They were so great to help me feel like we could do this, and they are always such fun to be with. We are so lucky to have them. My parents will be such as help as they are going to pay for their own travel expenses, so I don't have to drive 31 hours with 2 little ones. I am so lucky to have have such unselfish love and kindness from them. They have always made sure Kevin and I can feel like we can do anything, and have helped with whatever we have needed no questions asked or strings attached. I am also proud of Kevin for getting the things done that he needed to so that he could have a really great oppurtunity to improve our lives in the long run. I know he will take care of what our family needs while we are down there!
Wish us luck, I know the Lord has work for us to do, and we are ready to roll our sleeves up and get to it!
Wow! That's so exciting! I'm glad things are working out for you guys. We lived far away and loved it - it's really fun to be your own little family and just depend on each other. We're going to miss you (even though it seems like forever since we've seen you!) keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! I have always wanted to be from the south so I could talk like them. I just love it...PROMISE you will pick it up and start! YAY!
ReplyDeleteYou do have amazing parents and husband. You guys are going to grow more then you will believe! Have fun, and Im sad I wont be able to see you when I come to utah.