Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Allred Family Dinner





We finally decided to be social and invited Kevin's brothers and sisters over for dinner. I was so nervous because it still terrifies me to cook for other people, but I think the food was fine. We don't get to see family as much as we all get busier and when we do it isn't in a place where we can just talk and be friends, so it was wonderful to just enjoy each other's company. We also got to see baby Adalee again, now that she is almost a month old! She is a very sweet, mellow baby, and it was fun to get some pictures of the three girls together. I think they will have a lot of fun growing up together. I always had such fun with my cousins, and I've always hoped my girls will have those experiences. Family is what is truly important, and they will always be stuck with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment