Monday, October 6, 2008

Elder Greg


We got a CD of pics from Greg today. It was so fun to see him, and a little emotional to see him dressed in whites about to baptize someone! It is stunning to watch my younger siblings transform into such wonderful adults. I believe I was just too bossy and impatient, and that's why I came first, because they each are truly examples to me, and I learn so much from them. I miss Greg dearly, and cannot wait to hear his funny one-liners again or see his goofy dancing, he is by far the funniest person I know. But I am so proud of what he is doing. Growing up in the church, sometimes missions become common place, but when you truly think of what a big decision and sacrifice it is, it is amazing that a 19 year old is capable of that. He has worked hard to be a righteous instrument in the Lord's hands, and I know he will be a blessing to other's because of that. He is a sweet spirit and has always been a peacemaker in our family, and was a great uncle to Brae. She blesses him each and every prayer and got upset recently when Munga didn't bless him specifically at the dinner prayer. He is in the right place now, and I hope he can help others who are watching him to make the same decisions so that they too can reap the blessings of bringing the gospel to others. I know the message that he shares is true, I know that God is aware of each of us, and I believe we have family members on the other side who are working to help Greg find the souls who are ready. O deus seja com você até que nós nos encontremos outra vez

If you would like to see his pics you can check out the web album at:


2 comments:

  1. I think missions are a wonderful thing too. Im sad that Sam didnt get to go on one, but I know we will go together. When does he get back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i made my blog private. Email me your email address at alexcandland@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete