Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My favorite time of year



We stole Kevin away from grad school applications for a few hours and headed up American Fork Canyon for a picnic. The weather was perfect, and I love being around the leaves and mountains. I wish this season could last longer, I crave being outdoors when it is like this. We had a lot of fun just goofing off. Kevin climbed a boulder with Brae and she got scared at the top and started crying and clawing his neck. I thought the were both going to roll to the bottom! Braelyn has really gotten into nature and collected just about every leaf she saw. She continously brings home sticks and rocks now, and think she would sleep with them if I let her bring them inside. We made her a little treasure box to try and contain them. We set-up the self-timer for a few impromptu family shots, so I would push the button then run as fast as I could and scoop Brae up while we tried to get both girls looking at the camera. She thought it was hilarious and would laugh while I rushed towards them. Berkley is just along for the ride and so mellow, and we even got some giggles when Kevin propped her in a tree. Such a great way to spend and afternoon!




No comments:

Post a Comment