My aunt Kellee called me this summer and said that they had tickets for Lagoon, and wanted Braelyn and I to go with them. We were so excited and planned to go after the weather cooled off, but when we found out we were moving we scrambled and found one day we could make it. We met them at Burger King and headed into the park after lunch. The girls were so excited to see each other, and probably would have been just as happy without the rides. They were playing around the counter at Burger King and told them to be quieter, and a man waiting to order told them they were just fine, they could play as loud as they want! They thought that was funny and started giggling louder. I was surprised at how many more kids rides there were at Lagoon than I remembered. The girls just ran from ride to ride and kept each other entertained when we had to wait in lines, which were never too long. They always wanted to ride in the same car together whenever they could and would squish right in next to each other. They even rode the cars like 5 times in a row while Kellee and I just sat on the bench and watched them go around and around together. We all rode the big boat called the Tidal Wave and Braelyn wanted to do it again but it makes me really sick so Kellee took them and Braelyn lifted her hands up above her head most of the ride. I was surprised she was brave enough to do that. Our favorite ride was the Ladybug Drop, and we did that one over and over. Braelyn would just laugh and laugh when we dropped. It was such a fun day and a great break from packing. The girls had a blast together and I was grateful to be able to talk with Kellee for the whole day. It was also great to not have the baby for a little while. It's such a treat to be able to pay all your attention to just one child. We will miss seeing Kellee and Kylee and hope they get down to Alabama so we can see them more often.







No comments:
Post a Comment