Yet again I am way behind on blogs, and so here is another blast of posts, to help me get some dates and records down before they get lost in my scrambled mommy mind forever.
We start with... another trip to the cabin! We couldn't seem to spend enough time up there and were able to go up for four days, with just us and the girls. We took lots of rides and went to some more new places. When we went to visit Grandma Moon's kitties, the herders had the bummer goats around the house. They thought we were going to feed then and ran right up to Braelyn. She proceeded to boss the whole herd around, and she had their complete attention, as she told them they needed to get back to the field because that is where they pooped. They just stared and all turned their heads in unision as she would point and motion. The herder told us in very broken English that they were the bummers, that they had no mommies, which is why he was taking care of them close to camp. A few minutes later when we were alone Kevin told me, "That is so sad, so they just let them die." I'm not sure what got lost in translation for him, but sometimes I just laugh when I remember he is not a farm boy. We spent that Sunday in town with Grandma Moon, and Kellee's family. Braelyn and Kylee got to go to nursery together, and when Kirk picked them up, the teacher was very relieved to learn that they wouldn't be together every week, as they got a little crazy. They were happy to play all day, and it brings back such memories for me of all the time I spent playing in that house and yard. I love going back to visit.
I love the picture of the three of them on the rock and they are not looking at the camera. Cute, cute girls.
ReplyDelete