
Now that it is just me and the two girls by ourselves from 7:00 am to 8:00 at night, I have realized how much energy these two require. I miss the days when my parents were around and we were more of a man-to-man defense. My creativity is running thin, and I can't wait for this heat to wane so we can go to the park. If anyone has some great ideas, please send them my way.
Here are a few of the things we have done to keep busy: (these really are more Munga, so sorry about the picture overload)

Bike rides and nerve-wracking walks without sidewalks


Ready for church and the huge ward potluck after, they know how to cook here, my plate was overflowing before I got past the salads and I didn't have to do any dishes!

Baths everday, they get very dirty playing outside.

I bought a kiddie pool on clearance and nobody had much fun with it. It took me an hour to pump it up, Braelyn sat next to me and didn't stop asking me annoying questions and Berkley cried the entire time, except for the 2 mintues I got these pictures. Maybe next time it will go a little better, but they did like the little spinning flower sprinkler.


More bike and scooter rides. Braelyn put together the safety gear all by herself and won't ride without it. The picture is after she just rode all the way out of the garage, down the driveway (which slopes) and back again all by herself. She was so proud and so was I!


Berkley is entertained with a lid a bottle, and a cookie

There are rare moments when they laugh and play together (which usually come before a fight)and those make the rest of the hassles worth it. They are adorable and I am so glad I get to spend each day going nuts with them.

I would steal them in a heart beat if I could. It's pretty boring around here without them. Give the pool another try and they will like it. I'm sure they were bored by the time you got it ready.
ReplyDelete